Oh, WOW! That is such a clear and even startling photo...definitely for Halloween...Sonny could sell this one, it's that good! Vicky, you always leave such lovely comments for me...thank you, me ickle Irish matey!
A person, wife, mother to 1 son and 1 dog. I live in West Kerry, came here over 20 yrs ago via Co Limerick, Co Offaly, London (England) and Australia. Yep, took the long route round but love living here.
-
2872 Freebie!!
(Let's Go Ladies and Gentlemen!!! we have 2,866 Followers over on the
Blog.... for every THREE New followers we get in the next Three h...
The Purge
-
I have, in some ways, become my church’s go-to person for old craft
supplies. When people downsize their stash or have neighbors who downsize,
they bring...
Chicken ATC's
-
The topic for the March ATC swap at Wishful Thinking in Nashville, Indiana
is "Chickens." I found a chicken image I liked from Dear End. Then I
ordere...
The Last of the Christmas Card Inspiration
-
Hello and welcome here! Finally, the last of the Christmas cards! I've been
working on Christmas cards this month and thought I'd share over the next
wee...
Still here...
-
Just not 'here'.
I'm posting mainly on:
*Facebook *
and
*Instagram*
for the time being, come and see me there.
Thanks for stopping by... Have a great...
Anything Goes at Southern Girls
-
Its time for a new challenge at Southern Girls Challenge blog and its
Anything Goes. Always a favourite and always fun. Whatever you may be
working on fi...
October Release Preview | Your Next Stamp
-
Hello and Thank you so much for stopping by today!!!
Today I´m going to share a Sneak Peek of *Your Next Stamp's* October
Release that will go live tomorro...
I swear to God ..
-
Gruncle Bill came to stay yesterday which means on Monday I checked out no.
3's room to make sure he'd tidied for Bill to stay in. I've been asking
him...
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 404 - Anything Goes
-
Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown's weekly challenge. This time it's anything
goes, my favorite! Sponsoring us is SugarPea Designs, where paper crafting
is suga...
Blowing the dust ....
-
... off my blog after almost a year! No idea why, just fell out of the
habit (which, let's face it, was an infrequent habit at the best of
times!!). Anyw...
...January New Release Blog Hop- Day 2
-
Good morning/afternoon folks! Welcome to the second day of hops with the
Gina K design team for our January release stamp sets!
My apologies to anyone ...
I Just Spent a Year With the Gilmore Girls
-
I just spent a year with the Gilmore Girls..... well just a night watching
the 4 new episodes back to back on NETFLIX ..... well years if you count
all th...
Harry Potter
-
I've just been watching one of the Harry Potter movies (5 actually) while I
crocheted and I've been thinking about why I re-watch and re-read things.
It's ...
When is a crisp not a crisp?
-
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do
Benjamin Franklin
I fear I have just joined the ranks of the foolish and penned the follo...
Food, Glorious Food!
-
Hello, and welcome!
We're having a celebration of all things
*FOOD RELATED*
over at Card Crafter's Circle
and we'd love it if you joined us!
Our very po...
Oh my Hat! No Really, oh my Hat!
-
If I had one on my head right now I would tip it over and hold it out for a
donation of craft products the size of this giveaway by Ingvild Bolme.
Pretty P...
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge again
-
Wow this challenge thing really keeps me updating my blog!! This week's
challenge by Sassy Cheryl is Pink!! Never a problem to make a card in pink
for m...
3 comments:
Oh, WOW! That is such a clear and even startling photo...definitely for Halloween...Sonny could sell this one, it's that good!
Vicky, you always leave such lovely comments for me...thank you, me ickle Irish matey!
And turn your flippin' word verification off...pretty please....I don't speak Norwegian!;p
I did not think I had word verification on, sorry, will turn it off right now just for you. Unless, of course, you want to learn Norwegian?
Post a Comment