CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

27 September 2010

Mami Doodles Challenge #10

I have not done Mami Doodles challenge for a while but I love her challenges. The challenge #10 is "Make something for a boy that has the colour red in it"

This is my entry.



The main image is a Mami Doodles Digi stamp, love the confident pose of the boy. It is cut out using Spellbinders Oval Nestability. The backing paper is Cosmo Cricket mounted on a 10cm square card. The sentiment is from TLC , Create with TCL is a wonderful blog and Paulette is forever giving away great wordart and digistamps for f*ree!

Hope you like,

4 comments:

Mami Doodles said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love your colouring - thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles Challenge.

Deirdre said...

Soooo fun, love it. Great card.

Thanks so much for playing along with the Mami Doodles Challenge.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Such a cute card and great coloring!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicky:)

Your card is cute TFS
Thankyou for stopping by my blog:)

The small cards I create are 4" x 4" I use my Crafters Companion Pro Score Board to create the matching envelopes.It comes with all envelope sizes,
I hope that helps you.
If I can help with anything please dont hessitate to ask and I will gladly help if I can..

Have a lovely week:) x

Post a Comment