CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10 June 2010

Mami Doodles Challenge #4




I am so lapse at writing that my blog is falling well behind, what would you say to me catching up some tomorrow, June 11th. Yeah, I agree, not much lol.

I am on here tonight just to enter Mami Doodles Challenge #4 hope I make it, last time I said that, I was a week early but today I don't have that leeway.

I used pearlescent card, not sure what you call the colour but to me it is a very pale grey. The backing paper is embossed with "Fleur De Ly's" Cuttlebug embossing folder. I cut the frame with nestabilities label 4 from the same pale grey pearlescent card. The image is coloured with Pro-markers.

Hope you like,

1 comments:

Mami Doodles said...

Beautiful - love the embossed background. Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

Post a Comment