CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

15 June 2010

Some Photographs of Brandon Creek.


Here are some photos I took of Brandon Creek at an outdoor Mass some weeks ago. This is out the harbour mouth, next stop America!



This was taken looking straight down from where I was sitting. I love the sound and watching water moving, even on stormy days. I think if I did not live by the sea, I would have to have a babbling brook at the bottom of my garden.




This was taken "up stream" from the pier, it is a little stream (at the moment) that feeds into the sea. I know my photos are not the best but I just love water.

1 comments:

Sabriel said...

gorgeous pics, I too love the sound of water, even on bad days. We had a little solar powered fountain over stones, but sadly the pump thing has broken and I haven't been able to get a replacement - I miss it very much, but at least I'm near the sea too!

Post a Comment