CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

15 January 2011

My Christmas Makes

I was not really slacking over the Festive Season, even if I was not communicating with all you good people out there, I was busy elsewhere.

My Hubby also does some crafting of his own, timber work. He attends lots of craft fairs leading up to Christmas and while he was doing those I decided he could sell some of my cards and paper crafts. The following projects kept me busy for a while.





I came across these Purses or Bags on Maria Bells blog and thought they were wonderful if not a little hard to make, so I read the instructions on her tutorial and found that they sounded easy enough. Yeah! I gave them a try and voila! these are the results. I was very pleased with them.



This is a stationery box I also make for the craft fairs. They are boxes which holds 5 cards, 4 gift cards and a little pocket to hold stamps. I got the idea from Dannie Graves, mind you Dannie has a lot more in hers, hope to get around to completing one like hers in the future. They look much more impressive than mine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the bags and boxes Vicky, very creative. :)

JagaBa said...

beautiful bags Vicky,red one is my faw:)

Post a Comment