CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

20 July 2012

Quick Hello

Hi all,

This is going to be short and sweet today. I have not made any cards lately to show you so what I am doing today is show some card that I received from lovely friends.

First up is a friendship card from Maria.


Second is a card I received from my Secret Pal over on PCP. I will not know until December who she is but she has sent me some lovely cards since last January.


This is a photo of the prize I received for winning the May Challenge on PCP. It only arrived yesterday and I cannot wait to get "messing" with it.


Hope you like,

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Ooooooo.....me likes! Lucky girl......hope you get to do some crafting soon....and thanks for all the lovely comments you leave for me! Still hoping to be back from Henry's party, tomorrow to join the class.....fingers crossed!

Faye said...

You've been busy. Love the colours on the first, love the style of the second. Very nice indeedy. xx

Post a Comment