CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

23 June 2011

Chocolate!


 I took part in a Chocolate swap over on Paper Craft Planet organised by the wonderful Christi Usher. For the swap I decided to swap with 3 people - I was being greedy because even though I had to send out 3 packets of chocolate and cards, I also RECEIVED 3 packets of chocolates back. Yummy!
I made 3 card the same, just showing 2 here, the idea for the chocolate bar came from here.

Recipe (for first card):
Card Stock: Papermania Kraft card
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Shallop Oval Nestibilities
Embossing: Herringbone Cuttlebug folder
Chocolate wrapper: Waltzing Mouse Digi paper.
Other paper: from stash.


Recipe (card 2):
Card Stock: Anita's Blank Card
Backing Paper: Papermania "Sweet nothings" Paper pack
Chocolate Wrapper: Kate Knightly paper pack.

Don't they look good enough to eat?!

Hope you like,

0 comments:

Post a Comment