CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

24 June 2011

Doodle Dog.


Isn't this image cute, it is of a "Doodle Dog". Now to be honest, I never heard of this breed of dog until very recently but the person I made this card for has a "Doodle" so I looked it up.  They are really cute. They are a cross between a Labrador and a Poodle. Just so cute. awwwwwwww But not as cute as our own little Tiny, (check profile photo).

This is a Tri-fold Shutter Card, here is the tutorial that I used for measurements. I love the paper she used on her card.

Recipe:
Card Stock: Stash
Embossing: Cuttlebug folders
Dies: Nestabilities "Fancy Tags" & "Labels 4"
Ribbon: Recycled from a Chocolate Box
Image: Google
Colors: ProMarkers



Hope you like,

3 comments:

Anne said...

Love dogs - but away from home too often to own one...
About the elephants: after being on display in a city, they are auctioned away when the parade is over. That means new city = new elephants :o)

Petra said...

Love this card Vicky :) And tri fold is one of my favourite card bases! good job!

Cole Meyer said...

This has to be the cutest card in all of creation! And I love the tri-folds -- a type card I have been meaning to try, so I am especially glad you posted the tutorial. We may never know who actually received this beauty, but whoever they are I'd bet they are as pleased as punch!!!!

Post a Comment