CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

26 June 2011

Windy!


This is what happens when you post to the blog without first taking notes on the cards you are posting about.  I never take note of what I use while I am making my cards so when it comes to posting about them on the blog I have to go back and check what "ingredients" I used to create a card -  this is the result. A table full of products to get their details. LOL. It looks like a wind ripped through my craft room.
While the "wind" was ripping through the craft room inside, it was also creating havoc outside. The trampoline usually lives on this side of the hedge but it took off in the wind and landed right way up on the other side.  Had to warn the cattle, in the field, to stay off but if they really needed to go bouncing they must first clean their hoofs. lol 

We only have the trampoline a short time and it was tied down as securely as we thought it needed at this time of year, but with the weather we have had so far this summer, we have had to take down the safety net. That means that Sonny cannot use it and he is not happy about that, we have to get stronger poles for the safety netting so will take awhile to re-install!



Oh! the joys of living by the coast!


Hope you like,

0 comments:

Post a Comment