CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

23 June 2011

When is a card not a card?



When it is something like this! lol

Its a tri-folder sachet holder "thingy". I made this for a lovely lady who was going through a tough time. The two outside sleeves hold sachets of Hot Chocolate while the center has space for a greeting - which in this case I had written before I photographed the "thing"

I googled a "Hot Chocolate" poem and I came up with this,

HOT CHOCOLATE

You can't beat the feeling
Of the warm glass mug
Around your hands
Cozy and snug
Sipping the hot drink
Froth on your nose
Sometimes you sit and think
With this mug on your lap
Furling your brow
Eyes wandering... tap, tap, tap

The chocolate is sweet
It tickles your tongue
Reminding you of times
When you were young
When it's nearly gone
The best part is coming soon
The chocolaty syrup
Forgotten at the bottom by the spoon
Rebecca Kelwaski


I particularly like this poem because it COULD have being something I wrote, some parts rhyming, others making no sense but gives a lovely warm feeling. lol

Recipe:
Main Card Stock: Core'dinations Vintage Collection, Reminsce
Inside Backing Paper and Paper under image on front: Digi download from Bearly Mine Crafts
Ribbon: Local Haberdashery shop



Sorry the photos are not so clear, must check my settings.

Hope you like,




.

0 comments:

Post a Comment