CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

28 June 2011

Too many mags!

I have bought "a few!" magazines over the past year, now, I enjoy reading them and looking at all the cards but I just seem to read them and put them away to gather dust. NO MORE.

I have decided to pull them all out again and make at least one card from each magazine each day over the next few weeks/months.  This could be difficult as Sonny has gotten his summer holidays today so time in the craft room will be limited.

We will see how it goes!

No! This is not the first installment, I will start tomorrow. This is a card I made last year.

Recipe:

Green backing paper: DCWV Card stock Stack
First scalloped layer: As above
Second scalloped layer: My Minds Eye - "Wild Asparagus"
Stamp: Dovecraft Designer Clear Stamps - "Fantasy Fairies"
Flower: My Minds Eye - "Wild Asparagus" Decoupage Pad
Die Cutting: Nestabilities Oval and Oval Scallops
Ribbon: Stash

1 comments:

Claire said...

Wow Vicky, isn't this a coincidence, I was looking through some cards I got over the years for inspiration, yours from last year is on the top and it's here as well. thank you very much for the belated card, it came last week, it is fab.
Yes I have tons of magazines as well but I 'd hate to throw them out, I can always find something useful in them. Great idea you have there.
Claire xxxx

Post a Comment